Saturday, 17 April 2010
Muhammad's teachings - his legacy
Muhammad, the creator of Islam has left his children a legacy:
After the death of Khadijah, his first wife, Mohammad went on a wife collection spree. Between the ages of 50 to 58, he collected at least seven wives. The ages of his wives ranged from a mere 6 years old child to a 50 years old lady! It is more surprising that at the age of 60 alone, Mohammad collected another sortie of at least four wives whose ages ranged from 17 years Safiyah to 36 years Maimunah. It is interesting to note that as Mohammad was ageing he desired more and more young women.
Muhammad's lust for young/child girls is clearly stated in hadith. Here is one example:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the young virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?' ( Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 17)
Mohammad left the following examples to his followers (in marriage):
· If possible, marry rich women so that they can support you (Khadijah, Zainab bt. Jahsh). In this case, you do not need to work. You can be a parasite.
· Marry old women only to take care of your family (Saudah, Umm Salam Hind, Zainab bt. Khuzaima). That is, marry old women to save on maidservant's pay.
· It is okay to marry children as young as 6 (Ayesha). This is to satisfy your paedophilic fantasies and also to ensure a carer when you are about to die. You will save on nursing charges as well as having a youthful face around.
· You can marry your friend's daughters (Ayesha, Hafsah) even though you may be like their grandfather or even great grandfather
You can marry your adopted son's wife (Zainab bt. Jahsh) even though Islam forbids the adoption of children.
· You can marry your first cousin (Zainab bt. Jahsh). In many societies, it is almost like committing incest. However, in Islam this is perfectly okay.
· You can marry and have sex with your captives (Safiyah); but always take the most beautiful and the youngest girls as your prisoners. Do not go for the old, ugly, poor and hapless women prisoners.
· It is all right to accept women as gifts (Umm Habibah, Mariyah) and to have sex with them by marrying them. Make sure the women are extremely attractive and young.
· You can marry and have sex with your slave girls given as gifts (Mariyah).
· You can also have sex with unlimited number of girls got as gift and/or war booty, without marriage.
· If a captive refuses to marry you, then you can keep her as a concubine (Rayhana) and have sex with her until you’re contended.
Here are some details of women the prophet of Islam married or kept as concubines.
The prophet said, "the woman can be married for religion, her fortune or her beauty. So marry one for the religion" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan al-Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B:4, H:1092). I quote one more hadith for confirmation:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a losers. (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 27)
Notice that the so-called prophet never talked of love, sense of belonging and feelings between men and women. The basis of his relationship is all physical.
Posted by Ayalah at 14:49